The alarm goes off
A knot forms in my stomach
Gotta look my best - first impressions you know.
Bright smiling faces
Anticipation
This is your new teacher - I almost cry.
15 warm smiles
The knot melts away
They've captured my heart - and it's only day 1.
On Saturday I was able to get out my new camera and venture around San Isidro, the barrio where I live and take some pictures of the sights I see often, and also not so often. Summer in Buenos Aires is sometimes like walking through a dream you don't want to wake up from. It's gorgeous. See for yourself. It's also very hot.
Chau!
kaitlin
3 comments:
wow. it looks amazing. i can't wait to hear more!
Kait, thanks for the update. I'm so thankful that your first week went so well! And I love the pictures. You've got a special touch and a good eye!
Love, Julie
Wow! what beautiful colors. It looks like a feast for the eyes. We are proud of you. We love you.
Post a Comment